- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: N10-006
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU)
The CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a qualified networking professional.
As the leading vendor neutral certification for networking professionals, Network+ certification provides an internationally recognized credential that demonstrates competency in networking features and functions, including virtual networking, networking security and in depth knowledge of OSI and TCP/IP models.
- A+ Certification (Optional)
- At least 9 months experience in network support or administration; or academic training
CompTIA Network+ Course Outline: Please download PDF
CompTIA Network+ certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Network Administrator
- Network Technician
- Network Installer
- Help Desk Technician
- 1 certification exam
- Performance-based and multiple choice
- 90 minutes
- 90 questions maximum
- 720 (on a scale of 100-900)
Need Help Signing Up For Training?