Cybersecurity Suffers from Talent Shortage
Could there be a better time to pursue a career in cybersecurity? Probably not!
- There are over 1 million cybersecurity jobs unfilled around the world.
- More than 209,000 cybersecurity jobs in the U.S. are unfilled, and postings are up 74% over the past five years.
- Demand is expected to rise to 6 million globally by 2019, with a projected shortfall of 1.5 million.
- Cybersecurity labor crisis expected to continue through 2021.
- According to a Lloyds of London Report, cyber-attacks cost businesses $400 billion every year.
- There is a dangerous shortage of cybersecurity workers in the United States that puts our digital privacy and infrastructure at risk.
To help close the cybersecurity skills gap, CyberSeek provides detailed, actionable data about supply and demand in the cybersecurity job market.
CompTIA Cybersecurity Hub
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Hub features the latest cybersecurity news, research, product updates from CompTIA and more. IT security pros can use these resources to expand their security know-how, equip themselves with the latest insights and knowledge, and improve their understanding of the security issues important to employers.
America needs well trained professionals working in cybersecurity roles. These professionals are critical in both private industry and the government for the security of individuals and the nation.
Let ASM team help you and your organization with our Standard or Customized CyberSecurity Courses as listed below.
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) EC-Council Certified Network Defender (CND)NewEC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) NewEC-Council Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) New
Building the Cyber WarriorNew
Build and Deploy a Mobile Assault KitNew
Exploring Offensive Tactics for Cybersecurity Defense Training CourseNew
Enhancing your Cyber Security Foundation Training CourseNew
Detecting Intrusions and Responding to Incidents Training CourseNew
EC-Council Network Protocol Analysis and Digital Forensics Training CourseNew
Tactical Network Cyber Security Techniques Training CourseNew