- Evening Format: 40 hours
- Required Exam: SysOps Exam
Why Amazon (Link to job opportunities, news, articles, more)
SysOps Administrator will learn how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the largest cloud provider in the market. The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator certification was listed by CIO as one of the top 10 certifications that deliver higher pay. AWS Certifications recognize IT professionals with the technical skills to design, deploy, and operate on AWS.
The basic knowledge and skills required at this level should include all of the following areas and objective components below.
- Good grasp of fundamental Security concepts with hands on in experience in implementing Security controls and compliance requirements
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- Hands on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- A firm grasp of the seven AWS tenets – architecting for the cloud
- Professional experience managing/operating production systems on AWS
- Minimum of one year hands-on experience with the AWS platform
General IT Knowledge:
- 1-2 years’ experience as a systems administrator in a systems operations role
- Experience understanding virtualization technology
- Monitoring and auditing systems experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts (DNS, TCP/IP, and Firewalls)
- Ability to collaborate with developers and the general business team/company wide
AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate Outline: Please download PDF
- Significant global demand
- The high adoption rate of AWS cloud services by organizations
- The lack of cloud expertise is identified as the #1 challenge with cloud adoption by 25% of corporations. There’s clearly a shortage of certified AWS professionals available today
- Combining AWS certifications with other certifications to expand skill sets and increase salaries even more
- 1 Exam
- SysOps Exam
- Multiple choice, multiple response
- Passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.