- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam:
ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
The course forms part of the ITIL Intermediate qualification program. The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL Foundation course. This enables the organization to introduce Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management and Access Management processes, the Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management and Application Management functions as integral parts of its overall business-focussed Services Framework.
The purpose of Operational Support & Analysis is to obtain knowledge on ITIL terminology, process structure, roles, functions and activities that will enable role focused capability and competency in support of the Service Lifecycle approach as described in ITIL. The course provide delegates with practical guidance on the design and implementation of an integrated end-to-end processes based on proven industry best practice guidelines. The course prepare delegates for the ITIL Capability examination in Operational Support & Analysis. Students will gain knowledge of the Operational Support and Analysis processes:
1. Managing incidents and events in the provision of IT services
2. Returning to normal operations
3. Providing quick and effective access to standard services
4. Eliminating recurring incidents and minimizing unpreventable incidents
- Before taking the course it is recommended, though not required, that candidates have exposure to basic concepts in IT and related work experience of at least two years.
- The ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate (or v3-v4 bridge equivalent) is required to take the ITIL Certification Exam on the final day
- Pre-course reading required. Approximately 1 hour of home study each evening
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
The course is suitable for individuals who require a deep understanding of Operational Support & Analysis processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization. It offers a natural career development path for practitioner staff who already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate.
- 1 certification exam
- ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 90 minutes
- Closed book.
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.