- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: ITIL Release, Control & Validation
This course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL Foundation course. This enables the organization to introduce Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Validation and Testing, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Request Fulfilment, Service Evaluation and Knowledge Management as integral parts of its overall business-focused Services Framework.
The purpose of Release, Control & Validation is to obtain knowledge on ITIL terminology, process structure, roles, functions and activities that will enable role focused capability and competency in support of the Service Lifecycle approach as described in ITIL. The course provide delegates with practical guidance on the design and implementation of integrated end-to-end processes based on proven industry best practice guidelines. The course prepare delegates for the ITIL® Capability examination in Release, Control & Validation.
- The ITIL v4 Foundation Certificate (or v2-v3 bridge equivalent) is required to take the ITIL Certification Exam on the final day.
- Pre-course reading required. Approximately 1 hour of home study each evening
Course Outline: Please download PDF
This course is valuable for those who want to achieve ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Release, Control and Validation certification. The ITIL v4 Foundation Certificate (or v2-v3 bridge equivalent) is required to take the ITIL Certification Exam on the final day.
- 1 certification exam
- ITIL Release, Control & Validation
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 90 minutes
- Closed book.
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.