- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam:
ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL Foundation course. This enables the organization to introduce Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management and Business Relationship Management as integral parts of its overall business-focused Services Framework.
The purpose of Service Offerings & Agreement is to obtain knowledge on ITIL terminology, process structure, roles, functions and activities that will enable role focused capability and competency in support of the Service Lifecycle approach as described in ITIL. The course provide delegates with practical guidance on the design and implementation of an integrated end-to-end processes based on proven industry best practice guidelines. The course prepare delegates for the ITIL Capability examination in Service Offerings & Agreement. Students will gain knowledge of the Planning, Protection, and Optimization processes, including:
- Documenting current and prospective services
- Producing a Service Catalog from a business and technical viewpoint
- Identifying patterns of activity through demand management
- Applying Continual Service Improvement
- Before taking the course it is recommended, though not required, that candidates have exposure to basic concepts in IT and related work experience of at least two years.
- The ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate (or v3-v4 bridge equivalent) is required to take the ITIL Certification Exam on the final day
- Pre-course reading required. Approximately 1 hour of home study each evening
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
The course is suitable for individuals who require a deep understanding of Planning, Protection & Optimization processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization. It offers a natural career development path for practitioner staff who already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate.
- 1 certification exam
- ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 90 minutes
- Closed book.
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.