- Boot Camp Format: 3 Days
- Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training / WebEx
Why Amazon (Link to job opportunities, news, articles, more)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) also known as Amazon Cloud has completely transformed the way we build infrastructure.
This course will teach popular AWS components and services. We will talk about how to build services on top of AWS and how to transform existing infrastructure on AWS cloud.
This course is designed from a practitioners perspective. It aims to provide practical, working knowledge of AWS so students can be productive in the environment.
What you will learn:
- AWS services overview
- Elastic Compute (EC2, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB))
- Storage (S3, EBS, Ephemeral, EFS)
- Account, User management
- Networking (VPC, Firewall rules)
- Databases (RDS, Redshift)
- NoSQL (DynamoDB, Redis)
- Services (Route 53 DNS, Simple Queue Service (SQS) , Simple Email Service (SEs))
- Monitoring with Cloudwatch
- Experience and background in software development and administration
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Who should attend:
Architects, developers, administrators.
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.