ASM is authorized to participate in MyCAA Program (Fire Up Your Future!)
Attend ASM classes from anywhere in the world! Learn more
(MyCAA) Scholarship Program is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of financial assistance to eligible military spouses who are pursuing a license, certification or Associate’s degree in a portable career field and occupation.
If you encounter a “warning” message while accessing government site (.mil) on any of your browsers,
please check instructions
The MyCAA Fact Sheet explains:
- Who is eligible to participate in the MyCAA Program
- What MyCAA funding does and does not pay for
- How to establish a MyCAA Account
- How to provide feedback to MyCAA
- How to get additional information and assistance.
Click here to review the updated FAQs for Spouses
Need Help? Contact ASM at 301-984-7400
Contact a Certified Career Counselor (1-800-342-9647)