- Evening Format: 40 hours
- Required Exam: PR000004
Why Amazon (Link to job opportunities, news, articles, more)
Solutions architects will learn how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the largest cloud provider in the market. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. AWS Certifications recognize IT professionals with the technical skills to design, deploy, and operate on AWS.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification, and two or more years hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Professional Outline: Please download PDF
- Significant global demand
- The high adoption rate of AWS cloud services by organizations
- The lack of cloud expertise is identified as the #1 challenge with cloud adoption by 25% of corporations. There’s clearly a shortage of certified AWS professionals available today
- Combining AWS certifications with other certifications to expand skill sets and increase salaries even more
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Cloud Architect
- 1 Exam
- Multiple choice, multiple response
- Passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.