- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 642-427 TVOICE
Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications (TVOICE) v8.0 prepares network professionals with the knowledge and skills that are required to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications systems and solutions in enterprise, midmarket, and commercial deployments in single-site and multisite environments. The course teaches troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, tools, and fixes at the integrated system or solution level for Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop.
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
- Working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications features and applications, and Cisco IOS voice gateways in single-site and multisite environments
- Attendance in ICOMM, CVOICE, IPT1 & IPT2.
Who Should Attend:
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNP Voice candidates
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
- 1 exam
- 642-427 TVOICE
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 90 minutes
- 60-70 questions
- Exam is weighted depending on the format of the question and difficulty
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
* These fields are required.