- Boot Camp Format: 3 Days
- Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training / WebEx
R is a very popular, open source environment for statistical computing, data analytics and graphics. This course introduces R programming language to students. It covers language fundamentals, libraries and advanced concepts. Advanced data analytics and graphing with real world data.nalytics, allowing to extract insights from data.
What you will learn:
- R language fundamentals
- R data structures (Lists, Dataframes, Matrices)
- Graphing with R
- Advanced analytics With R
- Basic programming background is preferred
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Who should attend:
Developers / data analytics
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.