- Boot Camp Format: 80 hours
This course includes 2 phases.
The first phase of the course introduces:
1. The fundamental linear passive elements of resistance, capacitance, inductance
2. The physical basis for their current voltage characteristics.
3. It covers the direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC) analysis of circuits with these linear passive elements.
4. The frequency domain description of circuit analysis is introduced.
5. The basics of magnetic induction and transformers in linear circuits are discussed.
6. Physical operation of diodes, transistors will be covered.
7. Operational amplifiers and the related circuits are introduced.
During phase 1, all of the theory will be validated by hands-on experiences by electronics equipment such as Oscilloscope, power supply, signal generator and multimeter. In other words, in addition to the lectures, there is also a laboratory associated with the course. Students work in small teams to perform electronic device testing, circuit frequency response measurements.
After finishing the phase 1, the students are expected to know the circuit and electronics theory and to know how to work with circuit elements on the breadboard and electronics equipment.
The second phase of the course introduces:
1. Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design.
2. Assembling the electronics device on the PCB.
3. Testing the assembled PCB board.
During the phase 2, the students will learn to use a software to design a PCB. After designing the PCB, ASM will send out the design for manufacturing. After receiving back the PCB, the students have this opportunity to assemble the electronics devices on the PCB and test it by electronics lab equipment.
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.