- Boot Camp Format: 3 Days
- Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training / WebEx
Apache Hadoop is the most popular framework for processing Big Data. Hadoop provides rich and deep analytics capability, and it is making in-roads in to traditional BI analytics world. This course will introduce an analyst to the core components of Hadoop eco system and its analytics
What you will learn:
- Understanding Hadoop ecosystem
- Data storage using HDFS
- ETL using Pig
- Data warehousing and querying using Hive
- programming background with databases / SQL
- basic knowledge of Linux (be able to navigate Linux command line, editing files with vi / nano)
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Who should attend:
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.