- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
The IPv6 Fundamentals, Design, and Deployment (IP6FD) v3.0 course is an instructor-led course that is presented by Cisco Learning Partners to their end-user customers. This five-day course aims at providing network engineers and technicians that are working in the enterprise sector with the knowledge and skills that are needed to study and configure Cisco IOS Software IPv6 features. The course also provides an overview of IPv6 technologies, covers IPv6 design and implementation, describes IPv6 operations, addressing, routing, services, transition, and deployment of IPv6 in enterprise as well as in service provider networks, and includes case studies useful for deployment scenarios.
The course also includes remote labs.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop PC and/or a compatible tablet PC.
- Cisco CCNA certification:
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices 1 (ICND1)
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices 2 (ICND2)
- Understanding of networking and routing (on Cisco CCNP level, but no formal certification is required).
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
Who Should Attend
- Network engineers and technicians that are working in the enterprise sector.
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Need Help Signing Up For Training?