- Online Format
Gone are the days of flip charts or drawing on a white board to illustrate your point. Today’s audiences are tech savvy, accustomed to high-impact multimedia content, and stretched for time. By learning how to use the vast array of features and functionality contained within Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch. In this course, you will use PowerPoint 2013 to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to create and deliver engaging multimedia presentations that convey the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations.
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2013.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- Perform advanced text editing.
- Add graphical elements to a presentation.
- Modify objects in a presentation.
- Add tables to a presentation.
- Add charts to a presentation.
- Prepare to deliver a presentation.
Course Outline: Please download PDF
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable in the Windows 7/8 environment, and be able to use Windows 7/8 to manage information on their computers.
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.