- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Language: English
A Professional Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
- Familiarity with general networking concepts or 1 year experience as network or system administrator or CompTIA Network+ or Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer or CompTIA Cloud+ or Cloud Essentials (optional)
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Why Google Cloud ?
- Significant global demand
- The high adoption rate of Google cloud services by organizations
- The lack of cloud expertise is identified as the #1 challenge with cloud adoption by 25% of corporations. There’s clearly a shortage of certified Google cloud professionals available today
- Combining Google Cloud certifications with other certifications to expand skill sets and increase salaries even more
The Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect exam assesses your ability to:
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure
- Design for security and compliance
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer qualify for these careers:
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Cloud Architect
- 1 certification exam
- Multiple choice
- 2 Hours
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.