- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Language: English
A Professional Cloud Security Engineer enables organizations to design and implement a secure infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform. Through an understanding of security best practices and industry security requirements, this individual designs, develops, and manages a secure infrastructure leveraging Google security technologies. The Cloud Security Professional should be proficient in all aspects of Cloud Security including managing identity and access management, defining organizational structure and policies, using Google technologies to provide data protection, configuring network security defenses, collecting and analyzing Google Cloud Platform logs, managing incident responses, and an understanding of regulatory concerns.
Security is an uncompromising feature of Google Cloud Platform services, and GCP has developed specific tools for ensuring safety and identity across your projects. In this fundamental-level quest, you will get hands-on practice with GCP’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) service, which is the go-to for managing user and virtual machine accounts. You will get experience with network security by provisioning VPCs and VPNs, and learn what tools are available for security threat and data loss protections.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform at the level of Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer or CompTIA Cloud+ or Cloud Essentials (optional)
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Why Google Cloud ?
- Significant global demand
- The high adoption rate of Google cloud services by organizations
- The lack of cloud expertise is identified as the #1 challenge with cloud adoption by 25% of corporations. There’s clearly a shortage of certified Google cloud professionals available today
- Combining Google Cloud certifications with other certifications to expand skill sets and increase salaries even more
The Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Security Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Configure access within a cloud solution environment
- Configure network security
- Ensure data protection
- Manage operations within a cloud solution environment
- Ensure compliance
Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer qualify for these careers:
- Cloud Data Engineer
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Cloud Networking and Infrastructure Engineer
- Cloud Architect
- 1 certification exam
- Multiple choice
- 2 Hours
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.