Must hold Secret Clearance. Position is located in Bethesda, MD.
Required: Must possess an active Secret clearance and Security+ CE certification
- Ability to assist in the use of hardware, servers, printers, business software and operating systems.
- Ability to resolve general hardware and software problems with customers having little or no background in computers.
- Ability to conduct component level diagnostics.
- Ability to maintain documentation for procedures and processes, as well as, maintenance logs and equipment databases.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft based platforms (Windows XP, Windows 7, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.).
- Significant understanding of Active Directory (Account Management, Organizational Units, Mailbox Management, Exchange features).
- Significant experience in understanding of Network, LAN, VLAN (troubleshooting and setting up printers on network, identifying network versus local based issues).
- Able to lead and manage projects (coordinating with other branches of IT, team player).
Scripting, MAC experience and some server experience.