We are pleased to have you enrolled as one of our students. Welcome to ASM Family!
We respectfully request you fill out this simple Enrollment Agreement and submit it “on or before” first day of your class. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
ASM Family and Staff look forward to being of service to you.
Below, you will find ASM Educational Center (ASM)’s Policies and Procedures including our Refund Policy. Please carefully review this information.
Terms and Conditions (Tuition/Payment):
All tuition and/or fees must be paid-in full seven (7) calendar days prior to the start date of your program (Domestic students only). International Students will need to pay in full (at least 21 days in advance) upon successful visa issuance.
A refundable $1,000.00 deposit is required to “reserve” a seat in each course (deposit is applied toward the tuition cost of the course).
All personal checks for tuition and/or fees must be cleared at least seven (7) calendar days prior to the start of your course.
All Purchase Orders (PO’s) must be received by ASM Educational Center (ASM) at least seven (7) calendar days prior to the start of your course. ASM must receive full payment on purchase orders within 30 days from the start of your course. Any unpaid balance after this period becomes the responsibility of the student.
Course Attendance Policy:
- Upon successful graduation from course(s), students will receive a Certificate of Achievement/Certificate of Completion (COC).
Successful graduation requires that students:
- Achieve a passing grade (requires 70% or better grade for entire course)
- Achieve an 80% or better attendance rate for the course(s)
- Settle all unpaid account balances with ASM Educational Center (ASM)
- Students must settle all unpaid balances with ASM Educational Center (ASM) in order to receive “Transcript”.
- If ASM Educational Center (ASM) cancels or discontinues a program for any reason, ASM shall refund to any currently enrolled student any monies paid by the student for tuition and fees. Any books received by student from ASM (in advance of course start date) will need to be returned (new condition only) to receive full refund or ASM will deduct the book cost for any refund issued.
- If any student chooses not to enroll in or withdraw from any program, “written” notification must be received at least 5 working days prior to the first day of class in order to receive refund of any tuition and fees paid.
- If a student withdraws from any course or program for any reason after the first day of class, tuition refunds shall be “pro-rated” based on the full tuition price (contract price) for the program. No refunds shall be issued for any books, supplies, or materials used in the program.
- All pro-rated refunds shall be calculated from the student’s “Date of Withdrawal” using the refund calculation table, shown below. The “Date of Withdrawal” is defined as the date written and signed statement has been received by ASM Educational Center from student of their intention to withdraw.
- In case of “Leave of Absence”, if a student fails to return to training by the end of the leave of absence period, the refund due to student shall be based on the signed “Date of Withdrawal” notification statement and refund will be paid 60 days after the scheduled last day of the leave of absence.
Total program taught by “Date of Withdrawal”
|Less than 10%||90% Refund|
|10% up to but not including 20%||80% Refund|
|20% up to but not including 30%||60% Refund|
|30% up to but not including 40%||40% Refund|
|40% up to 50%||20% Refund|
|More than 50%||NO REFUND!|
PLEASE NOTE: This enrollment agreement is binding based on “digital signature” input at the end of this form. This means you have read & understand as well as accept terms and conditions as outlined above. If applicant is a minor, digital signature of applicant’s guardian (full name is required) will be needed. This enrollment agreement may be extended or modified only with the written consent of all parties.