- Boot Camp Format: 40 hours
- Required Exam: CANS Exam
Why Amazon (Link to job opportunities, news, articles, more)
AWS Networking Specialty will learn how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the largest cloud provider in the market. The AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty examination validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing and implementing AWS and hybrid IT network architectures at scale. AWS Certifications recognize IT professionals with the technical skills to design, deploy, and operate on AWS.
Valid AWS Associate Certification (AWS Certified Solutions Architect — Associate, AWS Certified Developer — Associate, or AWS Certified Systems Operations Administrator — Associate)
- AWS Security best practices
- AWS storage options and their underlying consistency models
- AWS networking nuances and how they relate to the integration of AWS services
General IT Knowledge:
- Advanced networking architectures and interconnectivity options (e.g., IP VPN, MPLS/VPLS)
- Networking technologies within the OSI model, and how they affect implementation decisions
- Development of automation scripts and tools
- Design, implementation, and optimization of the following:
- Routing architectures (including static and dynamic)
- Multi-region solutions for a global enterprise
- Highly available connectivity solutions (e.g., DX, VPN)
- CIDR and sub-netting (IPv4 and IPv6)
- IPv6 transition challenges
- Generic solutions for network security features, including WAF, IDS, IPS, DDoS protection, and Economic
- Denial of Service/Sustainability (EDoS).
AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate Outline: Please download PDF
- Significant global demand
- The high adoption rate of AWS cloud services by organizations
- The lack of cloud expertise is identified as the #1 challenge with cloud adoption by 25% of corporations. There’s clearly a shortage of certified AWS professionals available today
- Combining AWS certifications with other certifications to expand skill sets and increase salaries even more
- 1 Exam
- CANS Exam
- Multiple choice, multiple response
- Passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.