- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: CLF-C01
Amazon HQ2 is coming to our region (Northern, VA).
Creating 25,000 jobs in Arlington with an average wage of $150,000!
Ask how we can get workforce ready.Why AWS!
Why Amazon (Link to job opportunities, news, articles, more)
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS certifications (for example, Solutions Architect – Associate, Developer – Associate, or SysOps Administrator – Associate).
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- It is recommended that candidates have at least six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial.
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform.
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Who Needs to Attend:
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- C-level executives
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals
- 1 certification exams
- The exam is 100 USD
- Candidates have 90 minutes to complete the exam
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.