- Boot Camp Format: 40 hours
- Required Exam: PR000004
Amazon HQ2 is coming to our region (Northern, VA).
Creating 25,000 jobs in Arlington with an average wage of $150,000!
Ask how we can get workforce ready.Why AWS!
Why Amazon (Link to job opportunities, news, articles, more)
Solutions Developer will learn how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions.
The AWS Certified Developer – Associate Level exam is intended for individuals who perform a Developer role. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Design, develop and deploy cloud based solutions using AWS
- Understand the core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
- Develop and maintain applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Workflow Service (SWS), AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation
- Familiarity with general networking concepts or 1 year experience as network or system administrator or CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Cloud+ or Cloud Essentials (optional)
AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
- Significant global demand
- The high adoption rate of AWS cloud services by organizations
- The lack of cloud expertise is identified as the #1 challenge with cloud adoption by 25% of corporations. There’s clearly a shortage of certified AWS professionals available today
- Combining AWS certifications with other certifications to expand skill sets and increase salaries even more
AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Cloud Architect
- 1 Exam
- Multiple choice, multiple response
- Passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.