- Evening Format: 40 hours
- Required Exam: AWS SAA
Amazon HQ2 is coming to our region (Northern, VA).
Creating 25,000 jobs in Arlington with an average wage of $150,000!
Ask how we can get workforce ready.Why AWS!
Why Amazon (Link to job opportunities, news, articles, more)
Solutions architects will learn how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the largest cloud provider in the market. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate certification was listed by CIO as one of the top 10 certifications that deliver higher pay. The average salary of an AWS-certified IT professional is roughly $114,000 – placing it in the top five highest-paying certifications in the United States and Canada. AWS Certifications recognize IT professionals with the technical skills to design, deploy, and operate on AWS.
- Familiarity with general networking concepts or 1 year experience as network or system administrator or CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Cloud+ or Cloud Essentials (optional)
AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate Outline: Please download PDF
- Significant global demand
- The high adoption rate of AWS cloud services by organizations
- The lack of cloud expertise is identified as the #1 challenge with cloud adoption by 25% of corporations. There’s clearly a shortage of certified AWS professionals available today
- Combining AWS certifications with other certifications to expand skill sets and increase salaries even more
AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Cloud Architect
- 1 Exam
- AWS SAA
- Multiple choice, multiple response
- Passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.