- Boot Camp Format: 3 Days
- Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training / WebEx
This course will introduce Apache Spark. The students will learn how to use Spark for data analysis and write Spark applications.
What you will learn:
- Cassandra architecture & internals
- CQL (Cassandra Query Language)
- Data modeling in CQL
- Using APIs to interact with Cassandra
- comfortable with Java programming language
- comfortable in Linux environment (navigating command line, editing files with vi / nano)
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Who should attend:
Developers / Data architects
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.