- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: CWNA-106
Authorized CWNA Certified Wireless Network Administrator
The CWNA (Certified Wireless Network Administrator) certification is a foundation level wireless LAN certification for the CWNP Program. Your CWNA certification will get you started in your wireless career by ensuring you have the skills to successfully administer enterprise-class wireless LANs.
The CWNA certification offers the following benefits:
- Opens the door to wireless networking opportunities in the enterprise
- Offers a career differentiator, with enhanced credibility and marketability
- Shows that you are a technical leader with the ability to successfully implement wireless solutions for your organization or client
- Keeps your skills ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing field of networking
Basic networking knowledge, including OSI model and IP subnetting
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Our CWNP authorized CWNA Boot Camp Training Program is designed to novice and experienced networking professionals who wish to gain a solid understanding of wireless networking to complement their knowledge of traditional wired networking.
The CWNA certified professionals qualify for this careers:
- Network Administrator
- 1 certification exam
- Multiple choice/Multiple answer
- 90 minutes
- 60 questions
- 70% (80% for instructors)
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.