- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 210-060 CICD
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD v1.0) is an extended hours 5-day course focusing on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. It covers administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance.
This certification meets the increased demand of the industry with convergence of voice, video, data and mobile applications being more relevant. And is designed for individuals who want to develop and advance their collaboration and video skills in line with the convergence of voice and video job role requirements.
The software applications that are covered in this course include:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Controller Unit
- Cisco TMS Server
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection
- ICND1 v2.0 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1
- ICND2 v2.0 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Who Should Attend:
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Video Engineer
- Voice/UC/Collaboration/Communications Engineer
- Collaboration Tools Engineer
- Collaboration Sales/Systems Engineer
- 1 certification exam
- 210-060 CICD
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 75 minutes
- 55-65 questions
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.