- Boot Camp Format: 6 days
- Required Exam: 210-060 CICD, 210-065 CIVND
Cisco’s CCNA Collaboration certification is one of the most recognized certifications in the industry and validates an engineer’s ability to deliver entry-level provisioning and support of Cisco collaboration solutions. This certification meets the increased demand of the industry with convergence of voice, video, data and mobile applications being more relevant. And is designed for individuals who want to develop and advance their collaboration and video skills in line with the convergence of voice and video job role requirements.
In CIVND1/2 students will gain the necessary knowledge to assess the requirements for a successful implementation of a video solution and will be able to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration, TelePresence, and Digital Media Player in different Cisco Business Video solution architectures. CIVND1/2 describes the characteristics of a video solution and enables you to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and requisites to the environment. It is designed to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco video endpoints in converged Cisco video infrastructures.
The software applications that are covered in this course include:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Controller Unit
- Cisco TMS Server
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection
- ICND1 v2.0 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1
- ICND2 v2.0 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Who Should Attend:
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Video Engineer
- Voice/UC/Collaboration/Communications Engineer
- Collaboration Tools Engineer
- Collaboration Sales/Systems Engineer
- 2 certification exams
- 210-060 CICD
- 210-065 CIVND
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 90 minutes
- 60-70 questions
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.