- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 640-916 DCICT
Learn the data center configuration fundamentals.
DCICN and DCICT will introduce the students to the Cisco technologies that are deployed in the Data Center: unified computing, unified fabric, and network services. The introductory level of knowledge that is taught in these courses is targeted for individuals who can perform only the more basic configuration tasks. The course labs will focus on verifying configurations, with selected exercises involving making configuration changes or designing new topologies.
- DCICN – Introducing Cisco Data Centers Networking v1.0 or equivalent knowledge
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Integrators and Partners
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Network Designer
- Network Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- 2 certification exams
- 640-911 DCICN
- 640-916 DCICT
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 90 minutes
- 65-75 questions
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.