- Evening Format: 48 hours
- Required Exam: 200-125
The CCNA Routing and Switching validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks.
The Cisco CCNA R&S certification validates the ability to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network. In this course you will focus on configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, identifying basic security threats, understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, connecting to a wide-area network (WAN), configuring EIGRP and OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding WAN technologies, and getting familiar with device management and Cisco licensing.
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Cisco CCNA R&S certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Entry Level Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- 1 certification exam
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 90 minutes
- 50-60 questions
- Varies around 800-850 out of 1000
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.