- Boot Camp Format: 4 days
- Required Exam: 642-998 DCUCD
The Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCD) v5.0 course enables engineers to choose and design scalable, reliable, and intelligent data center unified computing and virtualization solutions, based on the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) product portfolio as a centerpiece, integrated with contemporary virtualization solutions (for example, VMware vSphere, VMware View, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, Citrix XenDesktop, Red Hat Kernel-Based Virtual Machine [KVM], and so on), operating systems (for example, Microsoft Windows and Linux), and applications (database, collaboration, and so on).
The course describes the data center unified computing and virtualization solutions based on the Cisco data center unified computing product portfolio, explains how to evaluate existing data center computing solutions and determine the requirements, and design Cisco data center unified computing solutions.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop.
- Cisco CCNA Data Center certification
- A good understanding of the Fibre Channel Protocol and the SAN environment
- Recommended attendance of a Fibre Channel Protocol class or equivalent experience
- Recommended attendance of the Implementing Cisco Storage Network Solutions (ICSNS) class or equivalent experience
- Recommended reading of books by Robert Kembel on Fibre Channel and Fibre Channel switched fabrics
Who Should Attend:
- Data center designers
- Data center administrators
- System engineers
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
- 1 exam
- 642-998 DCUCD
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 90 minutes
- 65-75 questions
- Exam is weighted depending on the format of the question and difficulty
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
* These fields are required.