- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 642-999 DCUCI
Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) is designed to serve the needs of engineers and technicians who implement Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) B-Series Blade Servers and Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount Servers.
DCUCI v5.0 guides learners through rack installation and provisioning of server hardware, operating systems, hypervisors, and applications. Much of the content is devoted to management and maintenance. DCUCI v5.0 covers the implementation and operation of Cisco UCS in the data center.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop.
- CCNA and DCUFI knowledge and experience until cutover to CCNA DC
- CCNA DC equivalent knowledge and experience
- Server operating systems, hypervisor and virtualization familiarity
- Implementing Cisco Storage Networking Solutions (ICSNS)
Who Should Attend:
- Cisco Integrators and Partners
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Network Designer
- Network Engineer
- Server Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
- 1 exam
- 642-999 DCUCI
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 90 minutes
- 65-75 questions
- Exam is weighted depending on the format of the question and difficulty
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
* These fields are required.