- Boot Camp Format: 4 days
- Required Exam: 642-035 DCUCT
The Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT) v5.1 is a 4-day course designed to prepare system engineers and implementers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers operating in standalone and integrated modes. The course offers the student hands-on experience with configuration procedures and a familiarity with common troubleshooting scenarios and recommended solutions.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop.
- Internetworking fundamentals
- Data Center Unified Computing Implementation (DCUCI) any version
Who Should Attend:
- Cisco UCS Partner support-level engineers
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
- 1 exam
- 642-035 DCUCT
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 90 minutes
- 65-75 questions
- Exam is weighted depending on the format of the question and difficulty
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
* These fields are required.