- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 642-996 DCUFD
The Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFD) v5.0 is a five-day instructor-led course aimed at providing data center designers with the knowledge and skills needed to design scalable, reliable, and intelligent data center unified fabrics, and virtualization solutions based on the Cisco Fabric Extenders (FEXs), Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), Cisco FabricPath, and equipment and link virtualization technologies.
The course describes the Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric solutions, and explains how to evaluate existing data center infrastructure, determine the requirements, and design the Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric solution based on Cisco products and technologies.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop.
- CCNA Data Center certification
- Knowledge that is covered in the Cisco Nexus product family courses
- Knowledge that is covered in the Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) course
- Knowledge that is covered in the Designing Cisco Storage Networking Solutions (DCSNS) course
Who Should Attend:
- Data center designers
- Data center administrators
- System engineers
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
- 1 exam
- 642-996 DCUFD
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 90 minutes
- 65-75 questions
- Exam is weighted depending on the format of the question and difficulty
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
* These fields are required.