- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 642-997 DCUFI
The Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFI) v5.0 is a five-day instructor-led training course designed for Systems and Field Engineers, Consulting Systems Engineers, Technical Solutions Architects, and Cisco Integrators and Partners who install and implement the Cisco Nexus 7000 and 5000 Series switches and the Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders. This course covers the key components and procedures needed to install, configure, and manage the Cisco Nexus 7000, 5000, 2000, and MDS Series switches in the network and SAN environment.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop.
- Cisco CCNA Data Center certification
- A good understanding of the Fibre Channel Protocol and the SAN environment
- Recommended attendance of a Fibre Channel Protocol class or equivalent experience
- Recommended attendance of the Implementing Cisco Storage Network Solutions (ICSNS) class or equivalent experience
- Recommended reading of books by Robert Kembel on Fibre Channel and Fibre Channel switched fabrics
Who Should Attend:
- Data center designers
- Data center administrators
- System engineers
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
- 1 exam
- 642-997 DCUFI
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 90 minutes
- 65-75 questions
- Exam is weighted depending on the format of the question and difficulty
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
* These fields are required.