- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 642-447 CIPT1
Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 (IPT1) v9.0 prepares you for implementing a Cisco Unified Communications Manager solution at a single-site environment. This course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.0, which is the call routing and signaling component for the Cisco Unified Communications solution.
You will perform post-installation tasks, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager, implement Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) and H.323 gateways, and build dial plans to place on-net and off-net phone calls. You will also implement media resources, Cisco IP Phone Services, Cisco Unified Communications Manager native presence, and Cisco Unified Mobility.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop.
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches and to enable VLANs and DHCP
- Basics of digital interfaces, PSTN, and VoIP
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Ability to configure Cisco IOS gateways with traditional and VoIP call legs
Who Should Attend:
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNP Voice candidates
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
- 1 exam
- 642-447 CIPT1
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 105 minutes
- 60-70 questions
- Exam is weighted depending on the format of the question and difficulty
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
* These fields are required.