- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 642-457 CIPT2
Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 (IPT2) v9.0 prepares you for implementing Cisco Unified Communications solution in a multisite environment. It covers globalized call routing, Cisco Service Advertisement Framework (SAF) and Call Control Discovery (CCD), tail-end hop-off (TEHO), Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST), and mobility features such as Device Mobility and Cisco Extension Mobility.
You will apply a dial plan for a multisite environment including TEHO, configure survivability for remote sites during WAN failure, and implement solutions to reduce bandwidth requirements in the IP WAN. You will also enable Call Admission Control (CAC), including Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Preconditions and automated alternate routing (AAR).
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop.
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a single-site environment
Who Should Attend:
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNP Voice candidates
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
- 1 exam
- 642-457 CIPT2
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 105 minutes
- 60-70 questions
- Exam is weighted depending on the format of the question and difficulty
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
* These fields are required.