- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 642-437 CVOICE
Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS (CVOICE) v8.0 teaches learners about voice gateways, characteristics of VoIP call legs, dial plans and their implementation, basic implementation of IP phones in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express environment, and essential information about gatekeepers and Cisco Unified Border Element. The course provides the learners with voice-related quality of service (QoS) mechanisms that are required in Cisco Unified Communications networks.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop.
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco IOS routers in an IP environment at the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching level
- Basic knowledge of traditional voice, converged voice, and data networks at the Cisco CCNA Voice level
Who Should Attend:
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNP Voice candidates
Course Outline: Please download PDF
- 1 exam
- 642-437 CVOICE
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 90 minutes
- 60-70 questions
- Exam is weighted depending on the format of the question and difficulty
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
* These fields are required.