- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
DCAC9K is a 5-day ILT training program that is designed for systems and field engineers who install and implement the Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI mode. The course covers the key components and procedures you need to know to understand, configure, manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI mode, and how to connect the ACI Fabric to external networks and services.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop PC and/or a compatible tablet PC.
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- Recommend CCNA Certification or equivalent knowledge
- Good understanding of the VMware environment
- Recommend attendance of the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage class or equivalent knowledge
Who Should Attend
- Network, data center cloud systems architects, as well as server administrators
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Need Help Signing Up For Training?