- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
The Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions (FIREWALL) v2.0 course is a five-day instructor-led course that is aimed at providing network security engineers with the knowledge and skills that are needed to implement and maintain perimeter solutions that are based on Cisco ASA v8.4(1) security appliances. At the end of the course, students will be able to reduce risk to their IT infrastructure and applications using Cisco ASA v8.4(1) security appliance features, and provide detailed operations support for the Cisco ASA v8.4(1) security appliance.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Who Needs to Attend:
- Anyone who implements and maintains Cisco ASA firewalls
- Network security specialists and technicians
- Candidates seeking CCNP Security certification
Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop computer.
- 1 certification exams
- 100-101 ICND1
- Multiple Choice , drag-and-drop, simulation
- 90 minutes
- 40-50 questions
- Exam is weighted depending on the format of the question and difficulty
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.