- Boot Camp Format: 3 days
Empower your IT organization to more effectively manage your networks and the services they deliver with the Cisco Prime enterprise and service provider portfolios of management products.
Cisco Prime Infrastructure is part of a Unified Access solution that converges traditional wired and wireless networks into a single network management tool. Managing Unified Access Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (WMUAPI) v1.0 is a 3 day instructor led course that provides learners with the knowledge and skills to deploy, manage, and maintain a Cisco Prime Infrastructure solution.
The goal of WMUAPI v1.0 is to provide network engineers, network administrators, and network managers the knowledge to manage the Unified Access infrastructure using Cisco Prime Infrastructure. WMUAPI v1.0 has a network management perspective and addresses the common tasks and goals as required by personnel working within an enterprise. The course and lab follow the story of a customer scenario (Case Study) showing how the customer will use Cisco Prime Infrastructure to create and deploy configurations, monitor, and troubleshoot their Unified Access network devices. WMUAPI v1.0 also includes lesson assessments (self-checks) to ensure the correct depth of knowledge has been achieved.
- Attendance in the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0 Essentials ELT training is a recommended.
- CCNA-Wireless and CCNA-Route / Switch level of knowledge would be of advantage.
- Knowledge of network management and network management terminology.
- Knowledge of wireless networks and wireless networking terminology
- Previous training in or experience with CiscoWorks and / or Network Control System (NCS) or Wireless Control System (WCS) would be advantageous (CUWN and WMNGI courses)
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.