- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
Implementing Cisco Quality of Service (QOS) v2.5 provides learners with in-depth knowledge of QoS requirements, conceptual models such as best effort, IntServ, and DiffServ, and the implementation of QoS on Cisco platforms. The curriculum covers the theory of QoS, design issues, and configuration of various QoS mechanisms to facilitate the creation of effective administrative policies providing QoS.
Case studies and lab exercises included in the course help learners to apply the concepts from the individual modules to real-life scenarios. The course also gives learners design and usage rule for advanced QoS features. This gives the learners the opportunity to design and implement efficient, optimal, and trouble-free multiservice networks.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop PC and/or a compatible tablet PC.
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 and 2 (ICND1 and ICND2)
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate
Who Should Attend
- Pre- and post-sales technical engineers responsible for designing, implementing, or troubleshooting networks
- Network architects responsible for designing multiservice networks to carry voice, video, and data traffic in enterprise or service provider environments
- Advanced Unified Communications Specialization
- Master UC Specialization
- Master Telepresence ATP
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Need Help Signing Up For Training?