- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
PowerShell programming is quickly becoming the data center automation tool of choice. This class will focus on giving skills to UCS administrators that they can use right away administer and automate operations in a UCS production environment.
Students will create a Cisco Nexus UCS development environment using the UCS Platform Emulator. This development platform will include three clusters of UCS Fabric Interconnects, ten 5108 UCS blade chassis, and eighty UCS blade servers.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop PC and/or a compatible tablet PC.
- Knowledge that is covered in the Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) course
- A basic understanding of UCS is required including creating service profiles, service profile templates, pools, and policies.
- No programming experience is required.
Who Should Attend
- UCS Administrators
- UCS Integrators
- Data Center personnel responsible for deploying/maintaining UCS systems
- Anyone who has taken DCUCI and would like to enhance their UCS skills
- Cisco SEs
- Data center designers and administrators
- Data center engineers and managers and system integrators
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Need Help Signing Up For Training?