- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: CISSP
- DoD Mandate
- Examination Availability: English, Visually impaired
CISSP certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual’s knowledge in the field of information security.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) is the most globally recognized certification in the information security market. Required by some of the world’s most security conscious organizations, the CISSP is considered the gold standard credential that assures information security leaders possess the breadth of knowledge, skills and experience required to credibly build and manage the security posture of an organization.
This course is intended for Information Technology professionals who want to specialize in security and it combines a thorough CBK review which will prepare students for the rigorous CISSP exam. This course will also enables security professionals on all levels to keep their skills up-to-date. If you are a security pro who want to gain a greater understanding of how all the pieces in the security puzzle fit together, this course is for you.
CISSP candidates must have a minimum of five years of cumulative paid full-time professional security work experience in two or more of the ten domains of the (ISC)2® CISSP CBK®, or four years of cumulative paid fulltime professional security work experience in two or more of the ten domains of the CISSP CBK with a college degree. Alternatively, there is a one-year waiver of the professional experience requirement for holding an additional credential on the (ISC)2 approved list.
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Why become CISSP?
The CISSP Helps You:
- Demonstrate your ability to effectively define the architecture, design, management and controls that assure the security of business environments.
- Validate your experience, skills and commitment as an information security professional.
- Advance your career with the most globally recognized information security certification in the industry.
- Affirm your commitment to continued competence in the most current information security practices through (ISC)2’s Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirement.
- Fulfill government and organization requirements for information security certification mandates.
Who Should Become a CISSP:
- 1 certification exam
- 100 – 150 multiple choice
and advanced innovative
- 3 hours
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.