- Evening Format
- Required Exam: CAS-001
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification designates IT professionals with advanced-level security skills and knowledge.
CASP is CompTIA’s first mastery level exam that proves an individual’s advanced skills in IT security. The exam validates competency in enterprise security; risk management, procedure and legal; research and analysis; integration of computing, communications and business disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years experience in IT administration
- 5 years hands on technical security experience
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Why CompTIA CASP?
- Approved by U.S. Dept. of Defense to meet IA technical and management certification requirements
- Chosen by Dell and HP advanced security personnel
- Globally recognized CompTIA name
CompTIA CASP certified professionals qualify for these careers:
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Systems Security Engineer
- 1 certification exam
- Performance-based and multiple choice
- 165 minutes
- 80 questions maximum
- No scaled scoring
Need Help Signing Up For Training?