- Boot Camp Format: 40 hours
- Required Exam: CVO-001
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU)
- National Initiative for
(NICE) and CompTIA (Chart)
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the skills and expertise of IT practitioners in implementing and maintaining cloud technologies. Cloud+ accredits IT professionals with the constantly changing and advancing knowledge they need to be successful in today’s cloud environment.
As more and more businesses shift their IT operations to cloud platforms, skills in cloud computing and virtualization have become a frequently required qualification for IT professionals. Cloud+ is globally recognized and accredited. CompTIA Cloud+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards. Adding CompTIA Cloud+ to your resume demonstrates your ability to implement and maintain cloud technologies and enables you to jump into a rapidly growing market.
- A+ Certification (Optional)
- At least 9 months experience in network support or administration; or academic training
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Who Needs to Attend:
- IT management, support staff, and consultants
- Business managers and analysts
- Small and midsized business owners
- Specialists (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, and test)
- Business process owners
- IT developers
- Service providers
- System integrators
- 1 certification exams
- Performance-based and multiple choice
- 90 minutes
- 100 questions
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.
The National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE)
(CompTIA course map to NICE)
See how CompTIA certifications “map” to the NICE framework “categories” and “specialty” areas.
(Explore the interactive chart)