- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 70-687
This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who have knowledge and experience administering Windows PCs and devices in a domain environment with managed access to the Internet. You will learn the skills you need to administer Windows 8.1 in a Windows Server domain environment and also provide secure, managed access to users from their non-domain joined Windows devices. You will learn how to install and customize Windows 8.1 operating systems and apps, integrate and control access to domains and cloud services, and migrate and synchronize settings across multiple devices. In addition, you will learn how to implement mobile security and customize configurations using Windows management tools including Group Policy and Windows PowerShell cmdlets. You will also learn how to configure user settings and profiles, local and remote network connectivity, Client Hyper-V, virtual apps, and Internet Explorer 11. Finally, you will learn how to optimize security and provide controlled access from Windows 8.1 PCs and devices to specified resources through Workplace Join services and Work Folders.
- Two years of experience in the IT field managing and maintaining Windows client operating systems
- Two years of experience performing:
- Windows application installation and support
- Network configuration in Windows
- Windows operating system installation and updates
- IT professionals who configure and support Windows 8 computers and associated network and security resources
- Experienced IT professionals who remotely manage and maintain Windows desktops and devices
- Desktop support technicians and IT consultants who support small and medium-sized organizations
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.