- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal Implementation (CVPI) v8.0 defines the tasks necessary for the operation, administration, management, and provisioning of Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP) as it is installed in a comprehensive Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) Enterprise environment.
After completing this course the student should be able to:
- Explain the components, function, and call flow of a Cisco Unified CVP solution when it is deployed in either a standalone or comprehensive model
- Configure a functional Cisco Unified CVP comprehensive deployment model with Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise
- Demonstrate the use of the six Cisco Unified CCE microapplications that are available to support caller interaction with Cisco Unified CVP
- Describe Voice Extensible Markup Language (VXML) as a technology and describe the benefits that it provides to Cisco Unified CVP; install and configure the Cisco Unified CVP VXML solution for Cisco Unified CVP
- Execute the steps that are required to configure a Cisco Unified CVP environment to provide historical data and to configure and use the diagnostic features and tools to ensure end-to-end serviceability
Design a Cisco Unified CVP solution that is designed for failover protection and high availability and use the recommended troubleshooting techniques to isolate and correct system failures
- Cisco CCNA
- Knowledge and skills equivalent to having attended the Cisco Voice over IP (CVOICE) course
- Knowledge and skills equivalent to having attended the Cisco IP Telephony Part 1 (CIPT1) course
- Experience and knowledge about Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
Who Should Attend
- Individuals with telephony or data networking background who are familiar with the network infrastructure and IP communications components on which Cisco Unified CVP will be implemented.
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Need Help Signing Up For Training?