- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 70-413
This course covers the knowledge and skills needed to provide an enterprise solution that supports manual and automated server installations in a physical and virtual environment including the supporting file and storage services. You will also learn the skills necessary to provide enterprise networking solutions such as DHCP, IPAM, VPN, and DirectAccess. You will also learn the skills necessary to design and implement a forest and domain infrastructure including multi domains/forest and branch office scenarios.
- A good understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals and networking concepts.
- A good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- A good understanding of both scripts and batch files.
- A solid understanding of security concepts, such as authentication and authorization.
- Familiarity with deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Ability to work in a team/virtual team.
- Ability to produce good documentation and have the appropriate communication skills to create proposals and make budget recommendations.
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification.
Course Outline: Please download PDF[sc:pdficon ]
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.