- Boot Camp Format: 5 days
- Required Exam: 2 Exams
Come experience a comprehensively structured and fast paced program that immerses you into the mysterious world of the “hacker”, providing insights of their mindset; a critical weapon for defending against some of the most malicious attacks around.
With this course you can be among the few who transcend the old idea of the hacker having all the fun, take pride being the defender, form an offensive mindset to skill-fully orchestrate robust and solid defenses and reinvent popular belief by beating the hacker at his own game.
You will be evaluating advanced “hacks” and methods of defense fortification bringing you closer to establishing perfect security by reviewing best practices and methodologies you can apply to secure environments, provide segmentation and isolation to reduce the effectiveness of the Advanced Persistent Threat.
The course will cover fundamental areas of fortifying your defense; you will discover methods of developing a secure baseline and how to “harden” your enterprise architectures from the most advanced attacks. Once a strategy for a fortified perimeter is defined the course moves on to defending against the sophisticated malware that is on the rise today and the importance of “live” memory analysis and real time monitoring.
- Only understanding of hacking
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Who Should Attend the Advanced Network Defense Course (CAST 614)?
Firewall administrators, system architects, system administrators, windows admin or those responsible for or interested in:
- Identifying security weaknesses in computer systems or networks
- Exposing weaknesses for system’s owners to fix breaches before being targets of compromise
- Applying hacking and pen testing constructively to defend against various possible attacks
- Analysing best practices in developing secure system and network configurations
- Establishing a secure baseline in deploying machines in a protected state
- Appreciating popular attack methods applied by hackers in order to fortify their systems
From practically any organization that handles important data would find this course beneficial, examples are:
- Government agencies
- Banking and Financial institutions
- Brokerage and Trading firms
- Scientific institutions & research agencies
- Computer design firms
- Consulting firms
- Science and Engineering firms
- Those involved with online related businesses & transactions
- Card related businesses
Why Should You Attend the Advanced Network Defense Course?
- Executing a set of techniques that are critical to the protection of your entire enterprise against some of today’s most advanced threats
- Reviewing methods of system deployments in as secure a state as possible while supporting your daily business requirements
- Applying necessary techniques required for malware identification throughout the enterprise even in the case of the malware not being detectable by any of your security controls
- Staging Advanced Attacks to appreciate methods of correctly eliminating or mitigating risk to an acceptable level
What You Will Learn By Taking Advanced Network Defense:
- Staging a strong defense against popular security threats
- Fortifying your organization with a good foundation of risk protection methods
- Applying latest references and guidance on best practices in the field of cyber security
- Securing your enterprise architecture from a medium threat level and building towards more sophisticated threats
- 2 certification exams
- Multiple choice
- 4 hours
- 100 questions written
- 10 questions practical
- Varies around 800-850 out of 1000
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.