- Boot Camp Format: 4 days
- 2 Exam Required
The course is ALL Hands-On – 100%.
The format is practice the professional security testing methodology for the first half of the class. Once you have practiced this then you will go against a “live” range. The process is as follows:
The sample methodology:
- Information gathering and OSINT
- Scanning Building a Target Database
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Post exploitation
- Advanced techniques
- Data Analysis
This course covers everything you need to know for a professional security test as well as how to produce the two most important items; the findings and report!
The practical environment ranges progress in difficulty and reflect enterprise network architecture. This environment includes defenses and challenges which you must defeat and overcome. This is not your typical FLAT network! As you progress through the range levels, each encounter will present the top defenses of today and you will learn the best and latest evasion techniques.
This training format has helped thousands of penetration testers globally and is proven to be effective!
The CAST 611v3 course is 100% hands-on. No course materials or slides to weigh you down. Everything presented in the course is through an enterprise network environment, which must be attacked, exploited, evaded, defended, etc.
- CEH or CEH-ECSA
Course Outline: Please download PDF
Audience For EC-Council CAST 611v3?
- Information security professionals
- Penetration Testers
- IT managers
- IT auditors
- Government & Intelligence Agencies interested in real world attack and defense in today’s complex and highly secure IT environments
- 2 certification exams
- Based on practical results
- 75 minutes
- 60 questions
- Open book, note and access to range is allowed during the test
- 70% minimum required to pass
Need Help Signing Up For Training?
Please complete below form for help
* These fields are required.